Friday, August 13, 2004

A WORLD OF KINDERGARTENS

A WORLD OF KINDERGARTENS Nancy Yost, a kindergarten teacher at Indiana University of Pennsylvania's lab school, provides a variety of resources for teaching young children.

From the site:

To assist teachers in locating information on topics that are being investigated in their classrooms, I have filed ideas and information alphabetically. The information was originally shared on list serves and email messages to me. I collected it into one site to assist you in your classrooms. Happy surfing.

2 Comments:

Blogger bill naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my romance book related site. It pretty much covers romance book stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

October 6, 2005 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Preschool E.C.E said...

Hello, I wanted to take a minute and tell you I enjoyed your blog!
You have a alot of great information here for kids and information relating to art ideas for kids
I too have a website dealing with information, tips and ideas related to art ideas for kids
If you have a minute or 2 stop by and pick up some FREE tips for you and your kids at Preschool Learning Online.com -art ideas for kids

November 3, 2005 at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home