Friday, June 04, 2004

I Love That Teaching Idea!

I Love That Teaching Idea! Resources for elementary school teachers in math, science, reading, writing, spelling, and assessment, as well as workshops and recommended books.

From the site:

I Love That Teaching Idea! was founded in 1998 by twin sisters Kim Christopherson and Kris Thurgood. Their goal is to provide elementary school teachers creative, practical and effective ideas for the classroom. Their new line of books, “The Bright Ideas Collection,” is a series designed to provide unique, ready-to-implement ideas for the busy educator.

2 Comments:

Blogger Preschool E.C.E said...

Hello, I wanted to take a minute and tell you I enjoyed your blog!
You have a alot of great information here for kids and information relating to preschool painting ideas
I too have a website dealing with information, tips and ideas related to preschool painting ideas
If you have a minute or 2 stop by and pick up some FREE tips for you and your kids at Preschool Learning Online.com -preschool painting ideas

November 3, 2005 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Preschool E.C.E said...

Hello, I enjoyed your blog! You have great info here regarding food art for kid and related items.
Check out my website if you get some time. It is a Preschooler website with information and tips related to food art for kid and more!
food art for kid

** Also...Pick up my 'FREE' Fun Ideas & Learning EBook by clicking here!
FREE LEARNING & IDEAS E-BOOK FOR PARENTS & KIDS!

November 10, 2005 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home