Friday, May 07, 2004

AlphaBites

AlphaBites Activities to teach the alphabet, including ideas for cooking, literature, math, science, social studies, and games.

From the site:

I have gathered together many activities that I have used for teaching the alphabet. I hope you enjoy them. Please email me or use this form if you have any ideas for these pages!! I would love to have feedback from others on this project. I will post your name and ideas as you send them to me. To get to the particular letter you are interested in, just click on it below!!

Also listed below are some books that can be read to the children during these activities.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

My My, Really interesting post.

We have a child abuse article site full of child abuse article information.

October 21, 2005 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Preschool E.C.E said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a bbc fun games.com kid site/blog. It pretty much covers bbc fun games.com kidrelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time-Lots of Useful Unique ideas and information! :-)

October 25, 2005 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Preschool E.C.E said...

Great Blog! You have alot of good information here related to educational ideas for kids and similar items.
I have a website with a great amount of tips and information related to kids and educational ideas for kids
Check Us Out when you get a minute! educational ideas for kids

November 7, 2005 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home